3D-Design-Connections presents the Kooky Tales n Quests Skills Share Classes that offer an in-depth look at creative writing in a classroom setting.
KOOKY TALES N QUESTS DEFINITIONS
All of the Art of Communication words are used in these courses.
Other important words to note are here.
TRANSMEDIA: a narrative or project that combines multiple media forms.
TWINE: an open-source tool for telling interactive, nonlinear stories.
INKLE WRITER STUDIO: a tool for writing interactive stories that act like the old Choose Your Own Adventure books. ALTERED REALITY saved here. It’s a Sock Monsters meet Brownies adventure for all kids.
ART OF COMMUNICATION
- ART is the “works produced by human creative skill and imagination” as defined by the English Oxford Dictionary – art. https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/art
- COMMUNICATION is “the imparting or interchange of thoughts, opinions or information by speech, writing or signs” as defined by The Dictionary – communication. https://www.dictionary.com/browse/communication
- DREAM is “A cherished aspiration, ambition, or ideal.
- or to dream something up: Imagine or invent something.” from English Oxford Dictionary- https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/dream
- HANDWRITING is “a style or manner of writing by hand” as defined by The Dictionary- handwriting. https://www.dictionary.com/browse/handwriting
- So now we come to the working definition of the “Art of Communication”. Basically, we mean “use a style of writing by hand to produce something by human creative skill and imagination to express thoughts or information or dreams through writings or drawings.”
Invest in your children by creating time to spend with them to encourage the Art of Communication. Daily would be ideal, but if this quality time was spent on the weekends, that would also work. To build this time for creative writing, I developed this wonderful short program that I call the Build Your Own Quest Guide. The free version is here then you can click here for the complete program!
SOCK MONSTER INFO ON LULU
While hunting for a new home, Sock Monsters Invade Earth and discover kids, socks, and new fun. Sock Monsters lurk everywhere; these invisible, fun-loving sock-hungry creatures LOVE and LIVE to get your kids into trouble. They were unearthed in the Smith family home, quite by accident, and have been discovered to be invading all of Earths homes. The door to the Sock Monster world opens a new domain. Sock Monsters is written for all kids, ages 8 to 80, who have tangled with these mythical beings but never saw them.
Important point: All PDF downloads have an unlimited number of copies under the copyright. As the author, I have given the purchaser the right to make as many copies as you need. Once you buy it, you can print it (unlimited). If you enjoy it, pass the link to your friends and family so they can also buy it and print it (unlimited) as well.
PDF-Sock Monster Interactive Read Write and Draw PDF – found on Lulu
Book-Sock Monster 8×11 Coil Read Write and Draw Book – found on Lulu